Volunteering at Rainbow
When you volunteer, the entire school benefits.
Your volunteerism sends a powerful message of your commitment to our community. Your time and talent help the school live its mission and enriches your child’s education.
Ways to volunteer
- Help in the classroom
- Attend campus work days
- Offer to support faculty, staff, and/or parent council activities, events or performances
- Join a committee
- Volunteer your professional skills
- Offer to head up a short-term project such as hosting a fundraising dinner party
- We know that volunteering can be challenging for two-career families; you can offer to help with something outside of business hours.
How does volunteering benefit you?
- Meet other parents and their families, learn from and with them
- Enhance your personal and professional friendships
- Get to know the school and how its mission is carried out; learn by doing